Tuesday, April 6, 2021

OTTO BLIHOVDE - Plays And Sings The Gamel'ost Song LP


 I used to watch the early AWA wrestling show with Mean Gene Okerlund every Saturday with one of my big brothers who would torture me with the latest moves like the 'Texas Brainbuster' knuckles  into side of your head or stuff he made up like 'the Drill' with a finger he would rev up with noise to let me know then into my center chest bone...quite painful both of them but hey life is pain.  Anyhoo, this commercial was played ad nauseum with Otto singing the title track, 'Is anybody going to Mich-i-gan or Nort or South Deekota, I'm selling Gamel'ost (a type of cheese from Norway we thought he said Carmellos) door to door' and that was all I used to remember about it so I had to find it a couple weeks ago...this is it!!!             https://gofile.io/d/AwDghn

1 comment:

Fanny Blancmange said...

Been digging some Texas German/Czech Polka lately so this will come in handy. Thanks a lot for all your generosity in time, effort and dashed hopes.

FB

ShareThis