Tuesday, March 30, 2021

VA - Fast Times At Ridgemont High LP 82


 Found this one just sitting there waiting for me on lunchbreak over at Goodwill in minty shape!  Yep, this was our class of 86 I would say and for me especially as my best/first friend I met in our sandbox in the backyard when he finally moved to San Diego with his mom, my mom would take care of him all summer when he came back to show us how he learned nunchucks and taught me how to make a pair at the hardware store.  He was also into the Romantics, Oingo Boingo and Bow Wow Wow and I was already an early skateboarder on my second pair of vans...at any rate a classic movie!  Features:  Jackson Browne, Joe Walsh, Don Henley, Louise Goffin, Timothy B. Schmit, Rayvns, Gerard McMahon, The Go-Go's, Quarterflash, Don Felder, Sammy Hagar, Jimmy Buffett, Graham Nash, POCO, Donna Summer, Stevie Nicks, Oingo Boingo, Palmer/Jost and Billy Squier.

https://gofile.io/d/JJh81m

No comments:

ShareThis