Tuesday, November 17, 2020

VA - LEGENDS OF ROCK tape featuring THE MANHATTANS, Jimmy Castor Bunch, The Casuals and Chris Kenner


 Wow, this is classic with a whole side of the MANHATTANS (I have ripped an album by them in the past and posted but these are different songs).  Other side has I believe to be slightly different versions or maybe just sound 'cleaner' from a cassette of the Jimmy Castor Bunch's two biggest radio hit songs:  Troglodyte (Cave Man) and The Bertha Butt Boogie which was an early radio hit song my older sister loved and I laughed at it thinking it a silly song and held up my box cassette recorder to the radio to tape it.  I was in early grade school and used to love the song like my sisters did...we would dance to it.

https://gofile.io/d/1RTwHY



No comments:

ShareThis