Tuesday, November 3, 2020

TATER TOTZ - Alien Sleestacks From Brazil (Unfinished Music Vol. 3) LP 88 w Mono Stereo CD 89


 REPOST Request:  I added my old file from the defunct blog 'Punknotprofit'--the blog that got me into blogging!  Here is what I wrote before:  The late great Bill Bartel (Pat Fear) clued me to this project when I was his facebook follower and after I had bought a White Flag shirt from him.  He had a huge knowledge about religion and Beatles (for a guy from Greenland) and you will see his old neighbors the Red Kross boys also enjoying the cool Beatle selections along with Pat Ruthensmear, Trace Element and even Danny Bonaduce makes his first appearance in my world since the Mr. T. Experience LP where they sing about his drug bust.    

4 comments:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Adam Kray said...
Howdy --

Would you please repost this?

Thanks!

-- AK

OCTOBER 29, 2020 AT 12:45 PM

jonder said...

Awesome share... here's an article by Howie Pyro about the amazing Bill Bartell:

https://dangerousminds.net/comments/the_illuminati_of_rock_and_roll_remembering_pat_fear

Le rapailleur musical said...

Could you please Re-Post link

Merci beaucoup

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

link is restored!

ShareThis