Tuesday, November 17, 2020

METALLICA - ...And Justice For All CD 88


 Was quite happy to find this CD again at Good Will after it had mysteriously vanished at one of my annual house parties called 'party till the paper shows up' on Saturday nights.  I heard it right when it came out in a friend's car while working my old territory in L.A., CA on a business trip.  It blew me away how good it sounded in his car, then we went to see the 'Dracula' remake in a suburb of L.A. that has the most theaters per square mile then any other place in the world at the time  I then got Ride The Lightning and had already on tape the Garage Days EP which may be another to find if I can, because that is my favorite by them and I don't have want for any others by them.  Oh yeah, had the black CD on cassette for awhile.

https://gofile.io/d/soBvmj           

No comments:

ShareThis