Tuesday, July 28, 2020

GUNSMOKE'S FESTUS - Sings'n Talks 'bout Dodge City'n Stuff LP



Well my Grandpa the old farm to farm button salesman (R.I.P.) used to say this was his favorite show.  So one of the many times on a very long stretch in between jobs--at high noon--I would watch the reruns (yes I had severe sleep apnea waking 100 times/hour and would sleep all morning until this show came on) so I got to see most of the shows as it became a favorite of mine.  So I really dig this! Now I wake at the same time each morning and could never sleep in that late.
https://www8.zippyshare.com/v/7tJMi6Ul/file.html

3 comments:

rev.b said...

What in tarnation? You ol' scudder, thank yew!

Anonymous said...

Uncle Jiminey -
Everybody loves Festus Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank ya, kindly!

ShareThis