Tuesday, June 23, 2020

JAMES BROWN - Black Caesar OST LP 73


More cool gatefold doors, etc. on this one.  I actually have all his records digitized from some other blog post long ago and in high school had the boxset that I will post soon with more I have collected like his first album at the Apollo (would love to find part 2 of this).  I got to see one of his last shows ever at the Hollywood Bowl in 2003.  I thought this had the version of 'The Boss' with the intro by two thugs talking ("I don't care who you use...as long as they're not complete MOPPETS!  Shotguns...guns that fire shots") which I have that MP3 from old grokster file sharing days but have since learned that intro was from some other movie and not this soundtrack.  Still, nice vinyl to own.
https://gofile.io/d/SAfSwu

No comments:

ShareThis