Tuesday, May 19, 2020

GRANT HART - INTOLERANCE tape 89


When this came out I was really into Grant's '2541 12 EP' and this has a different version that ain't too bad.  It also has a lot of tunes from my 7th St. Entry Nova Mob gig I had posted when Grant died.  Since I liked 'Flip Your Wig' so much as a cassette, I figured I should here this as a cassette when I found it....never did have the vinyl, maybe because at the time it was very popular and SST could not always be found when I was out purchasing at stores.  Have seen his solo up till near the end and also saw some incredible Nova Mob shows (one outside at West Bank block party) like the one recorded.
Saw Husker Du on Warehouse tour.  He really kept rising higher and higher in his career and so many were helped by his music and lyrics.  I recommend the DVD we premiered in MN at 'Sound Unseen'.
LINK RESTORED 5-20-2020:   https://gofile.io/d/TCde6J
or try:  https://www115.zippyshare.com/v/seQDpuI0/file.html

No comments:

ShareThis