Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Al Green - st LP w Gets Next To You LP w I'm Still In Love With You LP 72 w Call Me LP 72 w Let's Stay Together LP 71 72 w Livin' For You LP 73 w Explores Your Mind LP 74 w Is Love LP 75 w Full Of Fire LP 75 76 w Love Ritual LP 78 w I'll Rise Again LP 83 w He Is The Light LP 85 w Greatest Hits Vol. 1 w 2 LP's


I must say, this collection has been built over 30+ years little by little and you can see a couple of ripped covers from a one time flood in my old first house basement.  The later recordings like 'Love Ritual' or 'Beware' that are longer stand out as well.  Enjoy!
SORRY WARNER DMCA TAKEDOWN.  (That O.K. since quality issue during rip) Next Year!

5 comments:

Slidewell said...

I see what you did there... Al Green... on St Paddy's Day. Nice.

Unknown said...

Link is dead. :(

Des Cargar said...

Hope you are staying safe, but the links are kaput...

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Thanks Des Cargar but I am redoing but not this till next parties day methinks so bad RIP but I fixed it for the rest tomorrow!

ad said...

hope you can reupload the 'Love Ritual' LP please,thanks in advance

ShareThis