Wednesday, February 26, 2020

The Sweaties - No Intelligence EP 82


REPOST Request:  What I wrote before: This is an absolute classic EP and even a early song about Happy Meals!  If features Steve Fjelstad who played in the classic guitar band "Fingerprints" and later "Figures" both from the legendary Twin Tone label.  As a producer just have a look at all the punk classics he was involved in and for which we owe him a debt of gratitude.
https://mega.nz/#!fJ8DSSBB!eAYk9E6-2asf85oyoVaKZLlDZMZyQwhLfNMCtWFI8YQ

3 comments:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Anonymous said...
I love this e.p. Found it among my files the other day and never gave it a good listen.

NOVEMBER 14, 2014 AT 10:50 AM
Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...
It reminds me of another old Mpls. Punk band from the nineties whose CD I.will need to rip and post called SupermAn Curl

NOVEMBER 15, 2014 AT 12:42 AM
Anonymous said...
Cool.I'd like to hear that for sure if you ever get around to it.~

NOVEMBER 15, 2014 AT 1:47 PM
Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...
Link is restored!

NOVEMBER 17, 2014 AT 8:45 AM
Robin Betland said...
Hi! I'm the Robin Benttone from The Sweaties. Steve did the engineering work on our record. Super nice guy to work with. Thanks for uploading this to the internet. And thanks for liking the sound.

DECEMBER 23, 2014 AT 10:25 PM
Anonymous said...
Please re-up this wonderful record :) ~

SEPTEMBER 7, 2015 AT 8:37 PM

September 22, 2015 at 5:38 PM Delete
Blogger Unknown said...
I know it's a bit late, but can you repost this? I had a nice FLAC rip I did of the copy I had at one time, but apparently, it has recently disappeared from my mega cloud account. Thanks~

February 23, 2020 at 10:58 AM

Anonymous said...

I am not sure why, but this sounds like a different mix/version from the one I had of them. Same songs though.Strange.. lol.Thanks for the re-post~

Anonymous said...

I think what has happened is that this was ripped at a different speed. :)

ShareThis