Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Meat Loaf - The Very Best Of CD 12


Speaking of the old TV show NIGHT COURT below, did you know ELLEN FOLEY sang the female part on their Dashboard Lights song??  She was only first couple seasons.  Since this is a newer 'comprehensive' style CD I will only put up on Zippyshare whose policy is that link goes down 30 days after last download but also high nodal traffic will take down before that and I won't re-up.  I am a good content creator but only to a certain extent and any artist can take down a post going to blogger as I do it as soon as they send me a notification.  O.K.?? Everybody happy?!?
https://www119.zippyshare.com/v/7SKhRmi4/file.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I remember correctly, Ellen Foley's second album was produced by her boyfriend at the time Mick Jones and was half written and entirely performed by The Clash. You probably already knew all that, but I offer that info for your other readers

ShareThis