Wednesday, February 26, 2020

IAN THOMAS - st LP 72 w Long Long Way LP 74 w Still Here LP 76 w Glider LP 78


This is guy is Dave Thomas' from SCTV (aka Doug McKenzie from the Great White North) brother Ian Thomas.  I found the 'Still Here' wild album from Good Will but when I realized he sang one of my old favorite K-tel compilation tunes called 'Painted Ladies' I had to go to Banana's record library more or less and get other releases.  I could only tolerate up to the Glider release with the excellent 'Pilot' song and didn't rip any later as he had one of those 'sea changes' and the singing slipped into the trend of high treble crying vocals like 38 Special or Foreigner that I detest.  Otherwise SOLID
and I am still missing two from 75 era that I will watch for them.
https://mega.nz/#!3Q1nRYwa!h11hYvoKNg9x9NvpDp1LzAIfZGQ7RVa17R9exeqKFfw

No comments:

ShareThis