Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Yo-Yo Ma And The Silk Road Ensemble - Silk Road Journeys-When Strangers Meet CD 01


This was supposed to be posted with the Kitaro Silk Road CD but was misplaced.  BTW, I realize the Hank Snow, Hank Williams and other CD's I posted over two weeks a few weeks ago had some songs that should have gone on the other CD's instead (so actually YOU could fix it and post the songs for me to fix) but I just haven't had time to go back and fix.  I have been using my old laptop with a new external hard drive all while running on SAFE MODE because that is the computer that I have the realplayer license on that lets me rip CD's but I cannot listen to them as I rip and it puts out generic files by date and file names by date and number of repeats in parenthesis but it a song doesn't rip it goes to the next and when I don't rename the yellow folder it will make it so I can't tell what is what.  Anyhow another issue fixed as I am checking now and making sure to rename the folders after each rip.  Comment here if you know which songs were mislabeled and I can work on it more.
https://www26.zippyshare.com/v/pjYO7xU7/file.html

No comments:

ShareThis