Wednesday, January 22, 2020

VA - SALES PRESENTATION LP 76


A labor of love over two days to rip this as it was a beat up sales demo but damn worth every second as I did my best to preserve the sound quality (except 1-1/2 tunes on side B I quicken over to get done).  Remember that funky 'A Fifth of Beethoven' pop tune but did you know it was done by The Walter Murphy Band ??  And finally some Frankie Valli with 'We're All Alone', 'Boomerang' (I think I had this on another compilation) and 'Easily'.  Natural Gas was featured here and is cool to hear and Starbuck then Tarney and Spencer who we have featured here.  How about the theme song from 'Laverne and Shirley' called 'Making Our Dreams Come True' by Cyndi Grecco.  Believe it or not also has Flash Cadillac And The Continental Kids who I have enjoyed discovering and ripping for the blog.  A couple of Jose Feliciano tracks I didn't have and then Peter Lemongello (nice name).
https://www25.zippyshare.com/v/nQwnxDki/file.html

No comments:

ShareThis