Friday, January 3, 2020

HELEN REDDY - Long Hard Climb LP 73 w Love Song For Jeffrey LP 74 w I Don't Know How To Love Him LP w We'll Sing In The Sunshine LP 78


Am lovin' that 74 album along with "I Don't Know..." album with title track from 'Jesus Christ Superstar' that I will post that soundtrack this year soon.  But it also has 'I Am Woman' so that I can save it with my Vicki Carr from last year with 'That Ain't No Way To Treat A Lady' so I can score some points with my mom's records for the chicks, LOL.
https://www62.zippyshare.com/v/MBaOVYNU/file.html

1 comment:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Blogger angstytimelord said...
I love Helen! My mom had her Greatest Hits album and I used to play it all the time. "Angie Baby" still freaks me out big time. (I mean, what did Angie DO to the guy?!? When I was a kid and it first came out and was all over the radio, I thought she shrunk him down to doll-size and imprisoned him inside the radio!)

October 16, 2019 at 2:35 PM Delete

HA HA ANGSTY, my mom had greatest hits too but I will have to find that song!! Funny what you said, thanks for the comment. Happy 2020!!!

ShareThis