Thursday, September 19, 2019

The JOY of BELLY DANCING LP 75 - George Abdo and His Flames of Araby Orchestra


REPOST Request:  Immediately when I put this on, I associate the song type as akin to the old classic by Frankie Yankovic and his Yanks called "Who Stole the Keeshka!" and I think someone covered it here as I remember another version perhaps by the Swamp Zombies or other eclectic folk band.  Anyways great fast paced stuff here and I wish it had the dance step guide.  Last time I saw a belly dancer, one of my little brother's friends brought her to one of my annual house parties and I passed out during the dance with a big, big smile on my face as it was the end of the night!  True story.
https://www75.zippyshare.com/v/GRx4veFc/file.html

1 comment:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

bwah said...
would is be possible to reupload?

September 13, 2019 at 2:57 PM Delete

ShareThis