Monday, May 20, 2019

Fuck-Ups - FU82


REPOST Request:  For good ole Jonder over there.  Now I know another band of this name from Oslo, Norway and then there is the F.U.'s and FU2 so I took out some and left some.  But this is the classic 7 EP included which is a great statement for brothers...HA HA..estranged brothers that is and I have 3 so at least I got a chance to maybe like one or two ...HA HA  but 4 sisters is a better song for me...HA HA.  But really, no issues as I am enlightened to have seen why people act as they do...I had to know as I have been fired around ten times from weaklings with no gumption who slip into MY old energy patterns because they can't think outside the box.  Luckily I got fired or I'd be just as bad.
https://www32.zippyshare.com/v/mfKlOAHg/file.html

2 comments:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Anonymous flatblackcapo said...
if you don't get this you a stupid!

March 21, 2009 at 8:09 PM Delete
Anonymous CORY said...
MARK YOUR BLOG HAS BECOME VERY STAGNET,,THE POSTS ARE VERY BLAH!!

March 25, 2009 at 11:04 AM Delete
Blogger MARK UNDERGROUND said...
Yeah well I got a life...
Been busy living it,I don't see you helping out so why complain?

March 25, 2009 at 5:27 PM Delete
Anonymous kountchokula said...
I always loved this disc. It is such a complete statement - the imagery, the sound, texture and nihilism. Never gets the proper mention it deserves.

March 30, 2009 at 4:42 PM Delete
Blogger jonder said...
Is there any chance that you still have this EP ten years later?
If you do, would you please re-up it? Thanks!

May 15, 2019 at 3:38 PM Delete

Andre said...

Hi! I have a doubt.
Is it really a baby on the cover or is it a giant?
thanks

ShareThis