Tuesday, April 30, 2019

ARRIVERDERCI ROMA LP - Louis Martinelli And The Continentals


O.K. this week still waiting to buy a new Ortofon Concorde MKII Club to replace my tracking stretched and now static sound S-120 stylus from back in the blog forming days (2007-2008) so just trying to do old vinyl on my similar Numark back up stylus that I normally use for just skips but was sounding good like in it's zone for the old vinyl and also doing tape rips.  Hell, can't even do CD rips now as my laptop drive center plastic disc guide broke last week (uhh!) so I will have to make another or buy software for my PC since the Realplayer shareware on that won't play sound??  At least I welcome issues since my career choice as an engineering troubleshooter keeps me thrilled!!
https://www79.zippyshare.com/v/9QgK7HCp/file.html

2 comments:

Gill said...

Thanks! I'm looking forward to this.

mrRadio said...

Looking forward to this as well.. thanks

ShareThis