Monday, December 10, 2018

PROCOL HAREM - The Best Of LP 72


Here's a good way to start with this band who has many fine releases.  An old defunct neighborhood bar I used to go to in my first property neighborhood in a first tier Mpls. suburb has downstairs game room and upstairs karaoke in a nice dinning room.  Whiter Shade Of Pale droned all the time at this bar while the house band in the basement had a drummer who always wore an 'Eraserhead' shirt.  I won a karaoke contest upstairs of a $25 credit that I split with my neighbor friends with pictures of beer but the song I sang was 'Led Zeppelin's Whole Lotta Love' but I won it because I got off time and ended up making a new song of it!
FILE FIXED AND REPOSTED 12-17-2018: https://www116.zippyshare.com/v/0xkqnbIr/file.html 

1 comment:

zzebon said...

Procol Harum are an English rock band formed in 1967, so actually UK

ShareThis