Monday, October 29, 2018

D.O.A. - War on 45 March Into The 80s EP w MDC - John Wayne 7 w Social Unrest - Making Room For Youth 7 w Fear - F.XXX X-Mas w various Flipside Comp. Tracks


Well with it being election season I wanted to celebrate Joey Shithead's win to Barnaby's City Council.  Nice going!!  He has a strong record on activism and I met him on the DOA last tour and filmed some tunes before he encouraged me to jump into the pit...but yeah just a great guy and good for the people.  All the songs listed above I had on Misfits tapes I added from a collector in a trade way back in the early post punk days.  Hell, I couldn't even find mention of the MDC 7 inch in Discogs!  Maybe the two songs are from a comp. but they all fit the anti-war nature of the DOA EP (also not listed on Discogs?) with the MDC song 'Born To Die' used in about every protest I have ever bumped into, the lyrics ("No war, No KKK, No fascist USA!!!) we have sung and is our core.
https://www14.zippyshare.com/v/Qggq04tK/file.html

No comments:

ShareThis