Monday, July 2, 2018

VA - The Original [Pickwick] [stereo} LP


Good Zen timing as usual here at the blog, I think I'll plop this one down right on top of Commander Cody repost since it contains the original (per the comp. name) version of his biggest hit song, the one the clerk at Daddy O's has for a ringer called 'Hot Rod Lincoln" others here (my kind of bands) are:  Big Bopper, The Diamonds, Bobby Dey, Charlie Ryan, The Paragons, The Crewcuts, The Five Satins, Frankie Ford and Jimmy Clanton.
https://www8.zippyshare.com/v/qCUuwRE9/file.html



2 comments:

John The Punk said...

Wow! This was one of the first LPs I bought as a kid. Yeah, when everyone else was listening to Uriah Heap...

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

John The Punk,

You have great and very advanced taste in music. This is the first I have heard of some of these classic tunes!

ShareThis