Friday, September 30, 2016

Robin Clark - Surrender LP 84


REPOST Request:  Title track is on Youtube, Synthy, catchy AOR!  Here is old header from previous post:  Here is what it says on the back cover by David Bowie, "It is little known fact that Robin and I were born brother and sister in the small town of...Hey, wait a minute.  What I mean is we toured together so much in the early seventies I suppose she feels like my sister, the one who sings, and does she sing!  This album has got to show what Carlos, myself and about a thousand other musicians and artists have thought for years.  That Robin Clark is one of the most distinctive and searching voices that can be heard...on nearly everybody's records.  And now her own.  Plus...eyes to die for."

http://www118.zippyshare.com/v/9Rt4Nh7E/file.html

No comments:

ShareThis