Monday, June 27, 2016

STEEL RIVER - Weighin' Heavy LP


Well with 1 out of 3 people with too much Iron in their body and no doctors ever checking for this I thought I would do my public service and recommend you keep your levels to 20 - 80 ng/ml.  A free radical renegade like that will destroy your DNA and kill your cells.  Our body looses the ability to rid itself of the free radical Iron (Fe) as we get older.  You could also give blood 2 -3 times per year or use my water cleaner that mineralizes your internal organs and rids your body of all heavy metals with colloidal minerals that enter the cell and an oxygen rich environment to help the body called Auro Solutions...just 1 teaspoon per gallon and let sit 24 hours all the gunk and medical waste goes to the bottom...you also get stuff oxidized like the water itself.
http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/ap2n2Ctt/file.html

1 comment:

KDNYfm said...

Just thought I 'd settle Country of Origin on this for you...Canada! My Home and Native Land!

ShareThis