Hi Milord, Thanks for all your helpful comments lately as I know you are new to the blogs here. I think the song here "One Last Time" is a rather chilling song so I'm glad you like this one too. Merry Christmas my friend...that makes a good handful of Spanish friends I have now as I represent a Basque company as well at work.
hi,bro , the same to you, well I am a blogger man for five years ago but unfortunately I didn't know your incredible blog, I usually visit music blogs everyday since this year, so, unfortunately golden age of music blogger is over (I suppose due to law copyright pressures,megaupload's fall, etc etc) many of my explorer's music favs blogs are closed down at present Merry Xmas for you & family (pd My apologies for my grammatical incorrections; my english is relly bad, but I always try to write in english 'on the fly' (no translator helping, thus I take myself a little effort to remember my vocabulary and learning (not to crawl haha)cheers
Cheers to you Milord! Take your time here. Gradually I can bring the files you want to work with me and post them little by little. Merry Christmas! I have some special posts next week for the holiday.
great for new post you're talking about for next week:Thanks for all your time & effort as for requet/reupload old removed links, I don't want to abuse of your bounty, so I don't have in mind any requests for you at present,so be happy and Good days with your family ;Best wishes , bro.
Immaterial - Scratching The Surface,, VA - What's Going On Here? comp 1967,
Swingers - Witchdoctor Blues, Lost In Aggression,
Paul Mowbray - Old Friends 1982, Alan Gordon - The Extragordonary Band 1976, WOMBELS - Fast And Bouncy
4 Minute Warning (UK82 Band)
~~~~~~~~
Texacala Jones and her JT Hookers Album, Paul Mowbray - Old Friends, SST Untouchables: Lawndale, Cruel Frederick, Sylvia Juncosa solo, Ras Michael------Old Alliance: Jack Brewer Band, DOS LP+EP, Rudolph Grey, Sproton Layer, Overpass, Chris Ducey - I Am A Rock, Big Sound Authority - An Inward Revolution, Dead Stop - Live For Nothing and Done With You, Boothill Foot Tappers (English Cow Punk from the 80s w 1 LP + 7's
Please support radiok.org with weekly music top 7 also a big THANKS to Dr. Mercola on your Anniversary with free emails of "Interview the Experts", my dad got me to follow you in 1997 when you started! His mentor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk1_EA7cHA8&t=313s
For Gary Floyd [R.I.P]
Gary Floyd Memorial (Click picture for interview)
R.I.P. Teresa Taylor drummer for the Butthole Surfers
She really made our scene and a wonder to watch at shows click the picture
Thanks to Joe Carducci meta friend and former co-owner of SST records for posting this great Piece!
B.O.C. Mastermind Secret Treaties 50th, Right Click pic and Save to desktop to read
Visit our sponsor (click on card)
About SPOT (R.I.P.) (Click Picture)
Great contributors
are what makes this blog special
Thanx To Them!!
`````````````````````````Wildevilman (now has his own punk blog--see blogroll below), Mark Underground (Blog Creator--retired), JayIRC Mark's mini me skinhead hardcore-like-Viacom,`Oi! Boot Bhoy!, Brian Guy (Most ECLECTIC/Hip taste), Count YORGA (another GERMAN like Max And WDM listed first ), BERNANDO old contributor from Swedish Oi!, Record Nerd sent in good stuff to search, our neighbor hardcore punk blogger, Dr. DRUNKRUINSITFOR EVERYBODY now defunct, Dr. Phibes, Jughead, Donut Duck our SST expert, Jungle Jim our radio station raider (another SST specialist), Siobhán Long's sister helps me to make sure I have the country of origin correct, Jim H our record clerk in the store, search for E.W. (Eliot Wilder) from Mondo Exploito blog below) Mutt and The Revenants to get the wildest OBSCURO overlooked classics!!!, ClassicMusic20 our 70/80’s music expert from Canada sends in his requests and files as does Jon H witness to live show with The Brains who keeps me up on the scene per his submissions that open our minds!!!, Muddymike for encouragement (HANX!!), Angstytimelord [R.I.P. from Diabetes] who lost her vinyl collection on a move like many and is THEE BEST expert/authority regarding 1980's music, nuttyniki and angel for their submissions of great music. Kostzilla aka Konstantin K aka Canada as she is taller who turned us all onto Thee female rockers like Barbara Pennington, 80sonspeed, Isksp (Brazil) and Punknotprofit (got me to into blogging and helped me find DU blog) now all are defunct, EricC who has seen a lot of shows and all around helper like AJ (Themes for Great Cities & Dimension of the Mind blogs), Jonder & Stinky at JON-KY blog who make cool compilations from extensive searches, also Richard & art58koen over there who has made key requests at DU, Raulzimdimaio@gmail.com a regular commenter on the best posts, Nathan Nothin' blog former show promoter and early DU blog follower, Bill Nelson fanatic, MC5 & Marvin Gaye tour 71 live witness to them and with the best Trip Hop/Dub, revB old school music well of info, Rick Saunders from TZ blog for filling in collections like Willie Hutch, lorcan white, Nick (Greece) introduced us to great prog rock I had missed, Gabe with great studied requests, / S.D. Joe big Foghat fan, BigDogDave, mrRadio, Sergey, Farris, Psychfan, Richie Muster, Captain J-mo. Sambgodot, zigzagwanderer, Captain Deli [keeping the Radio K spirit alive] & other TZers like RYP the Admin at Twilight Zone blogspot—our #1 DU blog feed from longtime blog roll shared links, jimi2770 from Discog store for regular requests and comments to keep file links up & organized, Rixboy from Australia, FiveGunsWest, Josef (Austria) who saw Jefferson Airplane in Santa Barbara first tour with deep music knowledge (clued me on 27$ Snap On Face) and biggest list to search next to Collector's Choice, E.W., Kids music, Gabe, ClassicMusic20 & Top 100 Rare, Kostas from his great blog Urban Aspirines [best on the web], Josh DeSlasher, Retro Hound, JohnnyChump and George Leroy Tirebiter for helpful regular comments, and it is I, Viacomclosedmedown on YouTube (no longer also used to be 'CorridorsofPower named after Gary Moore's 1984 album first youtube channel also shuttdown! as Darby Crash (R.I.P.) would say) your current host and RIP master to complain to about stitched-together mp3 rips I do so you can hear the best and keep 'em out of the landfills and for requests, content creator and holder of better quality WAV files of all the posts I do at a dozen or so rip’s per week since 2008 on various external CD-ROM hard drives in my Walmart Fireproof Waterproof safe.
This one for you ClassicMusic20. I know you want trendy Yacht Rock for your radio but calling soft Christian rock by that genre just to get me to buy something won't work and never putting a penny of your own money for anything while using pressure buy to make me buy the last one on Discogs is lame for lame music my Goodwill steals are Sanctified.as R.L. Burnside used to say live.
5 comments:
another lot of rare and awesome albums.then you so much .have a nice weekend and Merry Xmas ,bro.
Hi Milord,
Thanks for all your helpful comments lately as I know you are new to the blogs here. I think the song here "One Last Time" is a rather chilling song so I'm glad you like this one too. Merry Christmas my friend...that makes a good handful of Spanish friends I have now as I represent a Basque company as well at work.
hi,bro , the same to you, well I am a blogger man for five years ago but unfortunately I didn't know your incredible blog, I usually visit music blogs everyday since this year, so, unfortunately golden age of music blogger is over (I suppose due to law copyright pressures,megaupload's fall, etc etc) many of my explorer's music favs blogs are closed down at present
Merry Xmas for you & family
(pd My apologies for my grammatical incorrections; my english is relly bad, but I always try to write in english 'on the fly' (no translator helping, thus I take myself a little effort to remember my vocabulary and learning (not to crawl haha)cheers
Cheers to you Milord!
Take your time here. Gradually I can bring the files you want to work with me and post them little by little. Merry Christmas! I have some special posts next week for the holiday.
great for new post you're talking about for next week:Thanks for all your time & effort
as for requet/reupload old removed links, I don't want to abuse of your bounty, so I don't have in mind any requests for you at present,so be happy and Good days with your family ;Best wishes , bro.
Post a Comment