Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Tubesteak - Tour of Destruction 7"



















Mystery band time again. I can't even remember where I bought this seven inch and I can not find anything on the Internet except people trying to sell it.

The only thing I know is it was released on Warning: Records out of Chicago Heights, IL. Not even sure what year it was released. I'm guessing that this is a Chicagoland area band since the label is in that area, but that can be deceiving.

As for the music, I'd say the title track,"Tour of Destruction," is more metalish than the flip side "Drunk and Barfing," which is kind of punky with a touch of metal in it.

I am hoping that someone out there can fill me in on where this band is from and any history.

Cheers,

Brian Guy

http://www.mediafire.com/?2dvzacyjukck3d1

No comments:

ShareThis