Friday, June 24, 2011

MANNEQUIN BEACH - Don't Laugh, You're Next LP 88



Please push in the title text above for a link to this same year labelmates to the Rhythm Pigs, Victim's Family and the first release by Faith No More - We Care Alot on Ruth Schwartz Mordam Records label she a Maximum Rock 'N" Roll colomnist and music reviewer extraordinaire, especially signing on the Ex and posted here at DU, Negazione, would have to be one of my favorite label who must have played the Kilowatt club where I'm sure you could here Victims Family with their first release of Voltage and Violets LP (I should record this from the Youtube LP cover videos people have ripped of it and then post as a usual MP3) the former being the venue I travelled to in San Francisco downtown in the early nineties to see the Rhythm Pigs in that small venue we tore the place up and I helped roady and clean it up after with the band and the singer Ed I talked to the whole time and he said he had a detective agency downtown (I should sell his card on Ebay..lol) anyway as you can see favorite MRR writer special to me and a label that could do no wrong in '88.

No comments:

ShareThis