Saturday, August 7, 2010

Russ Meyer Film Scores....Finders Keepers Lovers Weepers, Mudhoney, MOTORPSYCHO...VROOM VROOM!!


Some good Saturday morning fair for you all and since I have been seeing some rips of mine go up non-credited (I must admit...Willfully Obscure has been around forever and they do have all blogs I've ever heard of linked up which is cool), I thought in the spirit of it all I would tape two halves (ehh files files i.e.)together for you and post this one as one easy download at Mega---just hit the title up above and live in a small town like me and watch a Mr. Poopy classic "The People" to go along with it get into it all like me. Actually First Ave. nightclub (I will post the anniv. comp. when I can too maybe next since this was so easy to do before I go out today..) used to play Russ Meyer clips over new records before starting like when thrasher COC and DRI played a typical show there and I danced with my jacket).

1 comment:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

I forgot, download the Mudhoney movie right here at the site!

ShareThis