Sunday, December 27, 2009

Is it good?

Just a question of your satisfaction...Are you?
I believe I made a great decision opening the blog to the contributors.
The contributors are the people,you and me.
This is the peoples blog (in a non-commie way lol).
It was a choice made due to lack of time on my part and I never believed one mans way should ever be shown for too long.
I'm sure my friends would love to hear your praise!!!
They do it for the love ;)
Variety is the spice of life.I hope you enjoy the NEW Down Underground,Your Down Underground.
Super thanks to my godlike contributors

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the thing I love about this blog is the variety. From reggae to RAC to Psych, Hardcore, Power-pop.

I'm enjoying uploading stuff on here.

:-)

Anonymous said...

This blog is fantastic. I've been turned on to so many great punk, reggae, garage and just plain great records thanks to you guys. Keep up the great work!

jeffen said...

It's great (especially enjoying your work ppf79)

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

This blog has been full speed ahead lately. I like the new direction.

Anonymous said...

Cheers Jeffen.

:-)

Salmagundi Syncopation said...

I'm liking it - you post some really obscure stuff!

ShareThis