Tuesday, April 1, 2008

NO BULL HERE!



(Only the real thing with me.)

What a pretty animal.He was so sweet he came right up to me as they usually do looking for a handout.

I took this on my way home from work.Yes,Cattle and Beaches what a wonderful combination :)

(BELOW)

Cow.She was shy.A big one too.Sweet.Thems is some purty aminals!

Then we have a bigger picture.Yes Hayrides.I live in a Cowboy community lol.Rodeos and swampbuggy rides are the "in" things to do in town :)




That dude there...Thats me.The picture is about 6-7 years old but still pretty dead on.Just minus some facial hair.I had the whole Cornel Sanders thing going on unconsciously lol.

The only Punk Rock Skinheaded Rasta Hellbilly Northern/Southern Country Boy you ever seen :)

.

3 comments:

Nish said...

I should have stopped next door damn it.They had the Camels out...but like an old fart I had to pee....Maybe next time.
I missed the pigs & goats too.I love goats.

Anonymous said...

Nice slice o life pictures. lol, cool that your kids get to see where all the stuff they get to eat comes from! We should respect what we eat,and know what mighty beasts they are! I'm about to respect this here delicious lunch lol>Take care and jave fun>>Rg<<

Nish said...

Yeah...They are more than just hamburgers with legs I'm petting there! :)

ShareThis