Tuesday, October 4, 2016

THE EDWARD - Jamming With Edward LP 72

Nicky Hopkins...wasn't that dude in Hawkwind or something??  I've heard of Ry Cooder for blues.  It seems the big 60's scensters in rock and soul had some vital connections?  Remember my first Soul category posts a couple weeks ago included San Francisco's biggest band called "THE EDWARD'S GENERATION"?  Remember also the Rolling Stones dabbled in blues as I had posted before with a band called "Mick Jagger and the Red Devils"?  Kind of like my work filing for MS Outlook, keep my inbox with current projects by moving finished emails to a yellow 'done' folder in MS Outlook, then also go backwards and clean my "Sent" folder emails--keeping active email project threads in there.  I also have three core interest groups in Facebook and some renegade outlier groups-one of which is A CLOSED group regarding enlightenment that I look to for spiritual guidance for stress.

No comments: