Tuesday, December 1, 2020

JOHN CAFFERTY AND THE BEAVER BROWN BAND - Eddie And The Cruisers OMPS LP 83 w TOUCH ALL OVER LP 85 w ROADHOUSE LP 88 w EDDIE AND THE CRUISERS II SOUNDTRACK CD 89


 Well this movie got the thumbs down from Roger Ebert when he was alive but I have seen both and enjoyed the movies.  The New Jersey band did the music while the actor lip synched.  Thanks to Antonio for lending me the third album to rip and return and also to the only blog that had the second soundtrack I found it today but name escapes me--pretty lucky as copies going up in price.

LINK RESTORED 7-7-2021:  https://gofile.io/d/O3H1vy

3 comments:

Retro Hound said...

Hello, Happy Fourth! Any chance you'd be willing to repost these great albums by a critically underrated band? Many thanks in advance!

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Restored link for you today Retro Hound but you won't know this until you check. New policy if I get two non-google requests in a row, I won't repost.

Retro Hound said...

Thank you Viacomclosedmedown...! I actually tried requesting through Chrome but for some reason it wasn't working...

ShareThis