Wednesday, May 15, 2019

The Blackbyrds - st LP 74 w Flying Start LP 74 w City Life LP 75 w Unfinished Business LP 76 w Better Days LP 81


Well with Antonio from the sponsor store lending me the 81 release to rip, I decided to get out the soap and water and try to clean the Flying Start and Unfinished Business quarter records I had saved since college and which both got wet in my first house basement.  What a great surprise to find another 'Back In The Days Of Soul' hit in 'Do It, Fluid' as well as previously posted 'Rock Creek Park' notorious tune about having sex in the park after dark and famously sampled by Tone Loc.  As a bonus, I discovered that the Flying High record has not one but TWO famous M.F. Doom hiphop samples in the middle songs on each side!!  You can hear the rest of their stuff on youtube as I got what I wanted already.
Link 1 of 2:  https://www116.zippyshare.com/v/jjWkxX2Z/file.html
Link 2 of 2:  https://www116.zippyshare.com/v/5VApQfuN/file.html

3 comments:

dercy lyne said...

BEST ONLINE LOVE SPELL CASTER TO GET YOUR EX LOVER, HUSBAND, WIFE, GIRLFRIEND OR BOYFRIEND BACK. ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP: +2349083639501
-Email- blackmagicsolutions95@gmail.com
Hello there, my name is Darci Lyne, I am from a new jersey, USA. I read a post-comment online of a Los Angeles Based Journalist Reveals How he Permanently Cured Weak Erection & Quick Ejaculation 2 months after His wife Left Him and he also said Dr. NOSA makes his ex-wife return back after 2year of separation. I contacted the same Dr. NOSA because of my challenges in life, I have these Powerful Intentions that things will work for me, I believed in testimonies are real life proves. I realized this would be good to share here as I know it will inspire others too.
I was so lucky to come across BLACK MAGIC SPELLS Caster personal contact
-Email- blackmagicsolutions95@gmail.com
I'm not sure I could have done it without him. I would have given up and believed that because my husband was seeing someone else and he said we were done. After Dr.NOSA lunched a Magic Love-spell, my husband calls me on the cell phone and he returns back home. Thank you so much for bringing back my husband home after 3 years of separation. We are forever indebted. today I'm testifying with joy and happiness to the world...also, you can
WhatsApp with him-- +2349083639501
* Love Spells Win-Back Ex lover
* Success & promotion magic spell
* lucky charm - BUSINESS STAR
* wards - PROTECTIVE HOOK
* curse resolution
* Divorce problem solution?
* solution to sickness and diseases of the body?
* want a love spell for a new lover?
*

mrRadio said...

Blackbyrds were a more outstanding band than most knew of..
Five of their albums here.. I encourage people to hear them! Thanks

Christine said...

If not for Dr Ekpen what will I have done to restore joy in my marriage, may the good God continue to bless Dr Ekpen for helping me bring my ex husband back to me after 2 years of separation. If you are passing through break up, Dr Ekpen is the perfect solution for you. Contact him today at (ekpentemple@gmail.com) or whatsapp +2347050270218.

ShareThis