Monday, January 14, 2019

Child Molesters - (I'm The) Hillside Strangler w Ace & Duce 7 78 w Wir Lieben Die Jugendlich Mädchen 12 EP 81 w The Legendary Brown Album LP 96


I had a request last week in a comment by Claude asking if I had any better quality rips on this group then he did and to post what I had so here we go.  The 7 inch from KBD (Killed By Death) blog is where I first heard of this L.A. band active from 77 to 82 and perhaps the best quality. The lead singer went by the name Ace Farren Ford and sings in the best of 'frat rock tradition like bands the Scotsmen, Men In Black (New Orleans), Drunks With Guns, The Novas (Da Crusher tune) or even the Pork Dukes.  My kinda bands for sure!  The Brown Album released posthumously is worst quality of the bunch I have at 128 kb/sec MP3 rate.  Thanks also to the old 7inchpunk blogspot and of course Felipe's Isksp defunct blogspot from Brazil as he always has all the good stuff!.  Please post your links if you have better recordings in the comments and enjoy!!  Few members on the break up formed 'The Mystery Band' and not sure if any releases are available, check out links enclosed.
https://www115.zippyshare.com/v/rvTF9J3X/file.html

2 comments:

jonder said...

Wow! An unexpected treat, and very much appreciated. Ace Farren Ford was also involved in the LAFMS and a group called Decayes (whose albums fetch big bucks now).

Anonymous said...

Oh man! I'm the one who made the request. Thank you very much for your effort! I really appreciate it, although i was hoping for better quality rips. That is basically what i already have. I'm not complaining, not at all. I'm certain, somebody will be happy with it. Again, thank you you for your time and blog. I already downloded many great records in fantastic quality.

Have a nice day,
Claude

ShareThis