Tuesday, June 12, 2018

LIGHTHOUSE - st LP 69 w Suite Feeling LP 69 w Peacing It All Together LP 70 w Thoughts Of Movin' On LP 71 w Sunny Days LP 72 w Can You Feel It LP 73 w Good Day LP 74


Decided to keep these vinyl.   What a wonderful band starting out with totally original 70's prog rock then finally making their way to the AM Radio hit parade with 'Pretty Woman' a song from my old K-tel compilations that I was kind of obsessed with for a while as my neighbor friend and I would over dramatize the vocals on it as we mimicked the singer's style...LOL.  Brass rock band.

4 comments:

Guitarradeplastico,scraping oddities said...

Many thanks

Siobhán Long's sister said...

Lighthouse was from Canada, not Wales.

Anonymous said...

A Facebook post about Rock bands with horn sections cited Chicago, BS&T, and Lighthouse as being pioneers. Rembering you’d posted something, I was hoping that you could amalgamate the 4 files & reup as a MegaNZ megapost. Thanks Timbar.

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Hi Timbar,

I restored the Lighthouse links today for you and left it at the original post as ran out of time for reposts this week but will notify next week with list of reposts for others. Still got the link in my cache here you are: https://bestfile.io/en/m9tqPMtFXJfqoax/file

ShareThis