Thursday, August 17, 2017

VA - MEATHOUSE 1 ~ Tape



REPOST Request:  Mr. Crass, I apologize for not seeing your request for this last year.  I couldn't find it at the time but did find it later on with my other tape comp.'s from back in the day like Charred Remains and America's Dairyland.  As one comment said from before, 'simply one of the best U.S. hardcore comp.'s'.  See for yourself: Minutemen/J.F.A./Red Scare/Scapegoats/Mourning Noise/Battalion Of Saints/ Crucifucks/Rebel Truth/Mob/Delinquents/Betrayed/Blight/Tar Babies/Mecht Mensch/Law & Order/Radical Left/ Savage Circle/ NegativeElement/ ROTA/Suburbicide/Sacred Order/Capital Punishment/Bollocks/The End/Sin 34/Exiled

4 comments:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Anonymous said...
Simply one of the best us hc comps...A must have!
Fab'

SEPTEMBER 28, 2008 AT 10:55 AM
Anonymous said...
hello DU do you think's possible to re-up this comp VA - Meathouse 1 Thank U keep on!...

JULY 6, 2011 AT 11:06 PM
Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...
Here is a remaster I did with higher volume off the original low volume/noise rip since i can't find that special place I put this tape and the two other's like it, I'll re-rip when I can find 'em but for now I like this rip...http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VH24N147

JULY 10, 2011 AT 6:43 PM
Mr_Crass said...
Could you please repost? I seem to have lost my files for this tape.

SEPTEMBER 19, 2014 AT 12:45 AM

Lewdd said...

americas dairyland would be nice :)

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Thanks Lewdd that can be done Amigo! I wonder if I need to remaster this tape again or if it seems O.K. I remember I redid it way back when when the recording levels were kind of low and I remember I nailed it big time I think but hoping this is the rip and it's not stowed away somewhere else but back then I was totally replacing redo's and deleting the old files I believe.

Wax Reliquary said...

Hey, thanks for posting this. Gonna check it out!

ShareThis