Tuesday, May 31, 2016

ROYAL CROWN REVUE - Mugzy's Move LP 96 w Live Universal Buzz Radio Show


Wow did these guys used to put on a high energy show!!!  It's burned in my mind along with others in the genre I saw like Squirrel Nut Zipper and the Cherry Poppin' Daddies.  I tacked on a few songs I taped off a Sunday radio show I used to listen to (wished I had taped more episodes) called Universal Buzz Radio that used to be on after the Harry Shearer show Sundays on my favorite Radio K (.org)--he used to do a lot of the Simpson's TV show voices.  On the last song I left a little of the 'Body Flex' exercise tape I taped over...LOL.  One other show I know I have somewhere is Soul Coughing--another great live band we used to see quite regularly @ First Avenue. Wonder what became of RCR?
Per his dialog, parenting must have taken priority.
http://www120.zippyshare.com/v/vbnTZwWX/file.html



No comments:

ShareThis