Tuesday, January 7, 2014

5150 - 7 inch x 2

In the late eighties my college buddies--one with a Mohawk and the other a skinhead--knew I loved the Misfits and had some of their singles and bootlegs that were just coming out then, gave me a tape of one of these 7 inches--the three song one here and told me it was a Misfits bootleg!  For years I thought it was true until I found this file on a blog around 2008.  I guess they were from Las Vegas.


Carsten said...

Never heard of them before, but Discogs.com has some information about them...

Thank you for your great work with this blog. It reminds me often to pull almost forgotten rarities from my record collection out again and listen to it... :)
Greetings from Germany.

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

THanks man! I updated the file with the pictures.

Karl Bakla said...

a true Las Vegas Hard Core classic!