Sunday, November 4, 2012

Hot Lixx Hulahan - Airway to Heaven 7" (no sided)



















After I got home and looked at this I was kind of ticked off as it has no music on it at all it is a completely blank piece of vinyl. Then I thought that it was pretty funny and I'm glad I only paid 50 cents for it. I don't know if this was some kind of April fools joke or what, but it is funny.

Who is "Hot Lixx Hulahan?" Well after doing some research online it is air guitar champion Craig Billmeier of such bands as Your Mother, All You Can Eat and What Happens Next? Hot Lixx has won the 2006 US Air Guitar Championship and the 2008 World Air Guitar Championship.

So there you have it a blank piece of vinyl released by 625Thrashcore and US Air Guitar not sure of the release date but does it really matter?

https://rapidshare.com/files/770235717/Hot%20Lixx%20Hulahan%20-%20Airway%20to%20Heaven%207inch%20(no%20sided).rar

Cheers,

Brian Guy

No comments:

ShareThis