Wednesday, November 16, 2011

RITUALS INTO THE FIRE - Journey Through Darkness, Searching For The Sky... EP 88



Please click above title and be prepared for two releases from Salamagundi Studios here in Northfield, MN where I moved a couple hours from the big Minneapolis last year (I knew they had to have had a studio here as all my past locations have had this feature, the record store doesn't exist anymore) but a nice small town near a river (I hear the falls yearround out my window as I rip vinyl from the past) with the State's oldest college Carleton. In keeping with the November theme from last post this release also reminds me of a favorite platter I used to spin in this time before Winter, Samhain's third platter, "November's Coming Fire"...still a favorite.

No comments:

ShareThis