REPOST and ADD ON: The Professor of Rock on youtube reminded me in his 1972 top ten about this song that was so much a part of my youth (in the rainy Midwest USA) almost like it has been running non stop in the back of my head since those school days growing up. Now, I might add briefly, a lot of those issues in the those days (like my Audacity volume levels I mentioned last week...LOL) at least health wise have been solved: The Root Cause Protocol from Morely Robbins latest book 'Cure Your Fatigue" goes back and sees how we get energy from breathing--stuff buried away--and so with his Magnesium Advocacy Group on meta developed this simple cheap way to balance your minerals (like a tablespoon of bee pollen over your eggs or adrenal coctails to balance your sodium/potassium) and now every three months when I give blood & dump 254 mg of the rust iron (that was packed away in my cells that the RCP protocol pulls out each month due to fertilizer blocking copper in the soil so every one needs this!) I start to feel the pulled iron overload in my liver so I know it is time (best is every three months as only way to dump iron) to give one pint of whole blood and the feeling goes away! My body is digging it and I can see clearly now! This electron transport chain, cerruloplasm and Ray Peat's idea of ATP cellular energy units (we need 250 mg carbs per day of pure glucose burning and to keep fat from meals below 30% of calories) influenced my longtime internet free doctor Mercola on his 'Interview the Experts' free emails (you can get at his website mercolamarket.com) to write his "Cellular Energy' book and break down the good fats (Saturated Fat gets burned immediately as energy) and cut down the damaging fats PUFA/MUFA (mono and poly fats with the open bonds that stay 7 years in your body and gums up cellular metabolism) to 5 mg per day which is only possible by my quitting seed oils & most nuts (still take handful of Brazil nuts for Selenium each day). The Italy study proved that Beef Tallow/Organic Ghee/Coconut oil are high in Saturated fats and only ones to use. A study in Northern Italy where it is the norm used those three vs. Sicily/Southern Italy that use mainly olive oil high in MUFA fats were taken instead and showed much fatter people than the Northern butter takers. I also have joined the DMSO revolution! Hundreds of health uses but I tried it for dental infection by using 2 teaspoons or 3 one inch high dropper loads into peppermint tea in glass is best because they get it from pine trees and it is a super small molecule that will travel thru the body via sauce cup with 2 ounces coconut or carrier oil on skin or in tea swished in teeth then swallowed to help digestion as it straightens out proteins and fixes old areas within but yes must have clean mouth and skin before as it brings stuff though the skin and mouth. It is an alternative to antibiotics which kill yer old gut bacteria and like high PUFA diet allows bad types to take over the gut.. I am finally getting my short chain butyrate back via Mercola’s gut book another NY Times best seller! Anyways here is the limited Discogs:
Real Name: John Lester Nash, Jr.
Profile: American soul and reggae singer and songwriter, born on August 19, 1940 in Houston, Texas, USA; died October 6, 2020 at his home in Houston, Texas, USA.
Co-owned JAD Records with producer Arthur Jenkins, and businessman Danny Sims.
Married to Margaret Nash
https://bestfile.io/WdrFVPwzPYtV48u/file
1 comment:
"I Can See Clearly Now" must have been the first Moog I ever heard even though I didn't realize it at the time
Post a Comment