Monday, June 15, 2026

SQUIRREL BAIT - st EP 85 w Kid Dynamite 7 86 w Skag Heaven CD 87 w Demo & Live


HOMESTEAD HEROES SERIES:  'I'm going to beat you up at the end of this!" what a classic opener for the EP that took the punks by storm!  Here is a show flyer I went to as I have been trying to do for this series:




2 comments:

FiveGunsWest said...

Love these guys. If you ever went to the London Victory Club, the punk shows at Centro Ybor, Skippers ... you may have seen my garage band 'The Chronics'. Maybe you saw the Front or the Headlights

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Kool Ruben! yeah, I've been to Skippers up in Tampa for shows but not since my van got a newer used engine and awaits catalytic convert & more repairs because I've only been riding pedal bike for last 3-4 years (6.5 miles along sidewalks to work, weekdays, 12.5 miles along sidewalks the other direction for weekend beach trips) from which I lost 50 lbs from 285 lbs so now geared up & ready for old age at 58 in August (doing 1 cool psychedelic album per week that month from a youtube reel list). I am a fan of The West and hope you heard all my Western post series way back when. At any rate FGW..........next week is your week as got the Pogo vinyl now for this weekend rip and the two Perm. Wave comps from before with added Permanent Record different comp from 88. Also, hang tight for part two of my Homestead series with full on BASTRO, MYI DAD IS DEAD, LIVE SKULL, ONE PLUS TWO with help from new blog visitor Hawksmort who has guided me with links on stuff I missed! Will also add EP he sent to Nice Strong Arm and Demo he also sent for Phantom Tollbooth. Oh yeah then just a repost from another blog of Sorry - The Way It Is CD 86. you sill doing your show...I really liked what I heard back in those covid times. Patrick ViacomCMD

ShareThis