REPOST Request: Well this is the reason I am late in posting this week. I had posted three rips before so when Supporter made the request, now he gets my Goodwill stockpile!!! Yes, did cuts every week day this week after work but all sound fine except for opening track side 2 of Viva! which I left untouched but isn't horrible bad just staticky (ha ha!). One of the bicycle shop mechanics where I go by work frequently said he had the 'Summer Place" album and liked it and sure enough it goes well with recent posts here in theme. When I think of the name "Percy" it triggers a memory from our 6th grade class last day when a local millionaire by name of Percy Ross came by and gave each kid a Susan B. Anthony silver dollar which had just been created and all we had to do was say thanks he said so we did. Enjoy it and since my birthday is coming the next weekend, going to take it easy this weekend and pull a few of vinyl I like like Thrasher Skate rock comp. I just got that I had on tape long ago but lost then just bought again with Ron Emory’s signature from TSOL!!!
https://bestfile.io/en/TQHFs5eUjYCx0SY/file
Supporter said...
ReplyDeleteplease a reup
thanks
July 31, 2025 at 9:58 AM