Friday, August 8, 2025

Col. Bruce Hampton & The Aquarium Rescue Unit – Mirrors Of Embarrassment CD 93 -cc


COLLECTOR'S CHOICE:  It says on discogs:  Genre:  Jazz, Rock, Folk, World, & Country

Style:  Southern Rock, Progressive Bluegrass, Jazz-Rock, Fusion

Col. Bruce Hampton's Real Name:  Gustav Valentine Berglund III

Profile:  Bruce Hampton (born April 30, 1947, Knoxville, Tennessee, USA – died May 2, 2017, Atlanta, Georgia, USA) was an American vocalist, guitarist, mandolinist and actor.

Aq. Rescue Unit Members:  Jeff Sipe, Jimmy Herring, Kofi Burbridge, Matt Mundy, Oteil Burbridge, Paul Henson

https://bestfile.io/en/Ki7cRvQiNK8W3kP/file

2 comments:

  1. I saw the good Colonel and his ARU many times. He died onstage at the Fox Theater in Atlanta during the encore of his 70th birthday tribute concert. I wasn't there that night. It was sad, but he was doing what he loved right up until his last breath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a couple of Col. Bruce Hampton CDs, and fairly unusual they are too, so this should go down well with me. Thank you for posting it.

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say :)