Lefteris said... Happy and great new year to you and all the best wishes from Crete! Would love to listen to the great ABB once again if you please! Thanks! LEFTERIS.
That two Lp set really turned-on a whole new generation of ABB fans. I remember a family member receiving it as a a Xmas gift from "Santa". We played that one for the rest of the month & beyond, everyday! Thank you...
Cheers Lefteris did you know of the 4 foot types I have Ancient Greek ancestry and am proud for it due to being Hal Italian my Grandmother s family invented a fruit crate when they arrived in Chicago
Lefteris said...
ReplyDeleteHappy and great new year to you and all the best wishes from Crete! Would love to listen to the great ABB once again if you please! Thanks! LEFTERIS.
DECEMBER 27, 2023 AT 3:50 PM
That two Lp set really turned-on a whole new generation of ABB fans. I remember a family member receiving it as a a Xmas gift from "Santa". We played that one for the rest of the month & beyond, everyday! Thank you...
ReplyDeleteThank you very much! Love from Crete-Greece! Lefteris.
ReplyDeleteCheers Lefteris did you know of the 4 foot types I have Ancient Greek ancestry and am proud for it due to being Hal Italian my Grandmother s family invented a fruit crate when they arrived in Chicago
ReplyDelete