REPOST Request: Per Discogs: Austin, Texas pop band formed in 1984. They were forced to change their name by another band called Zeitgeist before releasing their second album.
Blogger Davideomusic73 said... thank you so much for the new bunch of rarities dear friend.Have a nice week ;)
June 12, 2017 at 6:46 PM Delete Blogger luis said... thanks for this. love reivers and believe i'll appreciat a lot this
June 13, 2017 at 8:05 AM Delete Blogger Kurt72cobain said... Can you please re up?
April 8, 2020 at 1:52 PM
APRIL 15, 2020 AT 11:15 AM Anonymous said... Thank you for sharing this. Had this LP back 1985 (before their name change) and eventually bought it on CD - Bad bad bad Mistake! Apparently, it was remixed and not only was there added reverb, but the drums were mixed unnaturally higher than all other instruments. I can't wait to hear this as I recall (the original LP version)
APRIL 17, 2020 AT 12:18 AM Thad said... Would there be any chance of a re-up of this one? I'm on the verge of scoring the original LP and it would be great to have the digital backup.
Blogger Davideomusic73 said...
ReplyDeletethank you so much for the new bunch of rarities dear friend.Have a nice week ;)
June 12, 2017 at 6:46 PM Delete
Blogger luis said...
thanks for this. love reivers and believe i'll appreciat a lot this
June 13, 2017 at 8:05 AM Delete
Blogger Kurt72cobain said...
Can you please re up?
April 8, 2020 at 1:52 PM
APRIL 15, 2020 AT 11:15 AM
Anonymous said...
Thank you for sharing this. Had this LP back 1985 (before their name change) and eventually bought it on CD - Bad bad bad Mistake! Apparently, it was remixed and not only was there added reverb, but the drums were mixed unnaturally higher than all other instruments. I can't wait to hear this as I recall (the original LP version)
APRIL 17, 2020 AT 12:18 AM
Thad said...
Would there be any chance of a re-up of this one? I'm on the verge of scoring the original LP and it would be great to have the digital backup.
SEPTEMBER 23, 2023 AT 10:20 PM
Thanks for the repost! The LP arrived the other day, so this is great timing.
ReplyDelete