Tuesday, July 19, 2022

TRIPOD JIMMIE - Long Walk Off A Short Pier LP 82 w A Warning To All Strangers LP 86


REPOST Request:  A side project for Tom Herman of Pere Ubu.  One album is recorded on the shores of Lake Erie live and sounds VERY cool!       https://gofile.io/d/QzVyxs

2 comments:

  1. Steve Snakeman said...
    Please re-up - I need these rekkids!

    NOVEMBER 14, 2015 AT 8:25 PM
    Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...
    Steve link is fixed!

    NOVEMBER 16, 2015 AT 4:04 PM
    jonder said...
    Would you mind reposting these two albums one more time? The re-up link expired. I thank you!

    OCTOBER 19, 2016 AT 11:58 AM
    pinkpressthreat said...
    here here ! Would really appreciate.

    OCTOBER 19, 2016 AT 11:26 PM
    Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...
    Planned
    For tomorrow man!!! Right there with you!!! Like right now!!! Live

    OCTOBER 19, 2016 AT 11:34 PM
    pinkpressthreat said...
    Nice one! :D

    OCTOBER 19, 2016 AT 11:39 PM

    October 21, 2016 at 8:39 AM Delete
    Blogger jonder said...
    Thank you for reposting these LP's! Some bloggers don't like to re-up old shares, so I want to say an extra thank you for accommodating my request, and so quickly too! You have a great blog here!

    October 21, 2016 at 8:55 AM Delete
    Blogger pinkpressthreat said...
    I'll second that. Very much obliged to you :D

    October 22, 2016 at 8:24 AM Delete
    Blogger BabyHugZ said...
    Thank you!

    November 29, 2016 at 7:36 AM Delete
    Blogger carlo243 said...
    AnyChance for a Re Up ?
    Would be nice.
    TIA
    Carlo

    November 1, 2019 at 8:53 AM Delete

    NOVEMBER 11, 2019 AT 1:02 PM
    Anonymous said...
    If you're still out there... please re-up? Huge Ubu fan, been looking for these two LPs for quite a while.

    JULY 14, 2022 AT 9:13 PM
    Common Passwords said...
    Please re-up the links if you can, thanks!

    JULY 14, 2022 AT 9:15 PM
    Anonymous said...
    Is this blog still in operation? Oh I hope so! Please re-up the Tripod Jimmie LPs if you can. I'm dying (to hear them).

    JULY 17, 2022 AT 1:36 PM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thank you for responding to my request! Now I remember visiting this site before, in search of Divine Horsemen. Can't wait to hear these LPs and explore more of your blog. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say :)