Tuesday, June 7, 2022

THE AVENGERS - We Are The Ones 7 EP 77 w st 12 EP 79 w Live 3-24-79 w Live early Mab w Live Frontier 30th Anniv w American In Me CD 04 w Avengers LP 83 w Paint It Black 7 83 w Rodney On The Roq Radio w Died For Your Sins CD 99


 REPOST Request:  Sorry for the delay on this request but it took me a good while to organize all my downloads from the past 15 years or so.  Of course keeping the best versions.  I also have live footage I took when they played with Stiff Little Fingers a couple two three years ago but all those songs are 90 degrees off!  Some software I've noticed will play it rotated automatically.  Enjoy and get more!

https://gofile.io/d/1hUJov


6 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Please refresh this link when you can. Thanks.

    MAY 12, 2022 AT 12:18 AM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even being a punk in that era, I have heard very little by The Avengers. I'm sorry I missed it then, this is great stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please more Punk Rock!! thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Their CD walked into the record store one summer - never made the shelves - took it straight to the manager to price for me and I purchased - great stuff and impossible to find pre-internet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, amazing Avengers Megapost! Great stuff! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say :)