kingpossum said... Great selections for "male week". But what, no David Werner? Thanks for all the posts
MAY 1, 2017 AT 2:44 PM Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said... Hey there kingpossum,
Thanks for the complement. I think I already covered David Werner as extensively as possible and have done at least one repost on him. If it is down I can re-up for you.
MAY 1, 2017 AT 3:13 PM kingpossum said... Thanks, no need to repost, I have all the David Werner stuff. Maybe I should have said Keith Sykes? Thanks as always, it's great to hear this stuff.
MAY 1, 2017 AT 8:17 PM Bonamassa said... Can you ReUp this amazing album! Thank you!
kingpossum said...
ReplyDeleteGreat selections for "male week". But what, no David Werner? Thanks for all the posts
MAY 1, 2017 AT 2:44 PM
Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...
Hey there kingpossum,
Thanks for the complement. I think I already covered David Werner as extensively as possible and have done at least one repost on him. If it is down I can re-up for you.
MAY 1, 2017 AT 3:13 PM
kingpossum said...
Thanks, no need to repost, I have all the David Werner stuff. Maybe I should have said Keith Sykes? Thanks as always, it's great to hear this stuff.
MAY 1, 2017 AT 8:17 PM
Bonamassa said...
Can you ReUp this amazing album! Thank
you!
OCTOBER 2, 2020 AT 5:02 PM