https://gofile.io/d/EK52kq
Hubert said...So cool! Thanks! Most of this album I found to be infectiously catchy.MAY 1, 2018 AT 3:07 PMHubert said...I forgot about this one. I used to enjoy their "Le Partie du Cocktail" album. You haven't seen that one in your crate digging have you?MARCH 27, 2018 AT 11:56 AMClassicMusic20 said...Link Is Down, Please Reupload It?SEPTEMBER 16, 2020 AT 4:21 PMSEPTEMBER 22, 2020 AT 2:53 PM ClassicMusic20 said...Thanks!!!SEPTEMBER 22, 2020 AT 3:36 PM
Mr. Bruce Brodeen was the one that ORDERED me to buy this LP one time! Great pop stuff!
Let's hear what you have to say :)
Hubert said...
ReplyDeleteSo cool! Thanks! Most of this album I found to be infectiously catchy.
MAY 1, 2018 AT 3:07 PM
Hubert said...
I forgot about this one. I used to enjoy their "Le Partie du Cocktail" album. You haven't seen that one in your crate digging have you?
MARCH 27, 2018 AT 11:56 AM
ClassicMusic20 said...
Link Is Down, Please Reupload It?
SEPTEMBER 16, 2020 AT 4:21 PM
SEPTEMBER 22, 2020 AT 2:53 PM
ClassicMusic20 said...
Thanks!!!
SEPTEMBER 22, 2020 AT 3:36 PM
Mr. Bruce Brodeen was the one that ORDERED me to buy this LP one time! Great pop stuff!
ReplyDelete