any chance of an re-up? and any other albums by stoneground?
i have the first 4 but nothing after that and its impossible to get them here in the UK
June 14, 2019 at 9:38 AM Delete Blogger Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said... Hi Nuttynikki,
No problem I can repost next week. Any way you can share your STONEGROUND files with us here at the blog to make a nice complete post? It's very easy at zippyshare.com just go there and upload (files for you need to be under 200 MB) and put the links here--you don't need to sing up for an account so very quick! Thanks in Advance, Viacomcmd
June 14, 2019 at 10:29 AM
JUNE 20, 2019 AT 8:57 AM nuttynikki said... Hey
Thanks for this
Yep I am a bragger but guess what I got the albums too!! Zippyshare is banned in the UK now so the links are on Mega (I can download using a VPN but it is very slow)
The Last Dance https://mega.nz/#!AYFB3IQS!9KsLUBlts-df4yEZj-u4gkg0YONZxkMDItKbwu337Gs
Always happy to help, Enjoy!!xx
JUNE 20, 2019 AT 1:32 PM Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said... NUTTYNIKKI YOU ARE A CHAMPION, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
JUNE 20, 2019 AT 3:26 PM nuttynikki said... My pleasure!
I have just requested the Vector - Please Stand By LP re-up too
Got 2 others of theirs if you want em??
JUNE 20, 2019 AT 5:45 PM Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said... Yes, dear I want them that is a good band! We have a transatlantic partnership, any time you see gaps in the posted please inform me. I can put your name on the sidebar too...in fact I will right now! Thanks a million
JUNE 21, 2019 AT 7:43 AM Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said... Oops somehow the names don't show up when I try to edit...not a good HTML programmer I'm afraid. I'll keep trying.
JUNE 21, 2019 AT 7:46 AM nuttynikki said... Here are the 2 vector albums I have
I've been collecting music for 30+ years and have most of it converted to MP3 so I am always happy to share. It doesn't matter if my name appears or not as long as someone enjoys the music and is grateful
nuttynikki said...
ReplyDeletehi
any chance of an re-up? and any other albums by stoneground?
i have the first 4 but nothing after that and its impossible to get them here in the UK
June 14, 2019 at 9:38 AM Delete
Blogger Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...
Hi Nuttynikki,
No problem I can repost next week. Any way you can share your STONEGROUND files with us here at the blog to make a nice complete post? It's very easy at zippyshare.com just go there and upload (files for you need to be under 200 MB) and put the links here--you don't need to sing up for an account so very quick!
Thanks in Advance,
Viacomcmd
June 14, 2019 at 10:29 AM
JUNE 20, 2019 AT 8:57 AM
nuttynikki said...
Hey
Thanks for this
Yep I am a bragger but guess what I got the albums too!!
Zippyshare is banned in the UK now so the links are on Mega (I can download using a VPN but it is very slow)
Stoneground
https://mega.nz/#!UJd3hYQa!Y6BljxIm_LWxahHcGdjewzesUgF0b1ngYtYnjMfiXOk
The Family Album
https://mega.nz/#!EMcVgKjY!NLP8pY1d9Owq2iU5EZyeehXHWGvu8hXXWLfKR-HPJGE
Stoneground 3
https://mega.nz/#!ZUdFWYCY!WFELi2oAoCLyJtMcBxnVi3y5RIkXpDw26xzMOvqJNWc
The Last Dance
https://mega.nz/#!AYFB3IQS!9KsLUBlts-df4yEZj-u4gkg0YONZxkMDItKbwu337Gs
Always happy to help,
Enjoy!!xx
JUNE 20, 2019 AT 1:32 PM
Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...
NUTTYNIKKI YOU ARE A CHAMPION, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
JUNE 20, 2019 AT 3:26 PM
nuttynikki said...
My pleasure!
I have just requested the Vector - Please Stand By LP re-up too
Got 2 others of theirs if you want em??
JUNE 20, 2019 AT 5:45 PM
Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...
Yes, dear I want them that is a good band! We have a transatlantic partnership, any time you see gaps in the posted please inform me. I can put your name on the sidebar too...in fact I will right now!
Thanks a million
JUNE 21, 2019 AT 7:43 AM
Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...
Oops somehow the names don't show up when I try to edit...not a good HTML programmer I'm afraid. I'll keep trying.
JUNE 21, 2019 AT 7:46 AM
nuttynikki said...
Here are the 2 vector albums I have
Mannequin Virtue
https://mega.nz/#!NYNjjCjK!iVp2a-KJF3z86x9un7EZ6BQBhA37Mvv7CgSMvcWNyXQ
Temptation
https://mega.nz/#!ZUMlCAoY!7MEf5hckZHxAuMWf6tE-NBim5MI_HSx-7NzulP8kaiw
I've been collecting music for 30+ years and have most of it converted to MP3 so I am always happy to share. It doesn't matter if my name appears or not as long as someone enjoys the music and is grateful
JUNE 21, 2019 AT 6:20 PM
I was the last "wisher" for this Album,
ReplyDeletemany thanks for the replied
Thanks a lot